The story I want to tell might be shocking, but at the same time it is a copybook of maxims known for a long period. The purpose of my book is to prove that the moral laws existing for many thousand years are not obsolete puritan conventionalities as commonly believed in the modern Western World, but the necessary measures for supporting order and stability in the society. It is not only an important condition of physial and mental health of people, but the grounde for economic.
Читать книгу «Reference point, or Virgins will save the world. How to gain, and that is more important, how to retain love» очень удобно в нашей онлайн-библиотеке на сайте или в мобильном приложении IOS, Android или Windows. Надеемся, что это произведение придется вам по душе.
- Chapter 1. Price of the ticket to heaven
- Chapter 2. Girl! Nice, shy, a little bit flirtatious…
- Chapter 3. ABout chastity
- Chapter 4. Uncontrolled sexual behavior
- Chapter 5. Control of sexual energy
- Chapter 6. Sacral significance of sex
- Chapter 7. The laws of universal love, or marriages are made in heaven
- Chapter 8.Civil marriage: what is it – life or death
- Chapter 9. It is easy to love God; it is difficult to love people
- Chapter 10. The silliest action in the life
- Chapter 11. How to gain, and, which is more important, how to retain love
- Chapter 12. Reference point
- Chapter 13. What is the difference between polygamy and depravity?
- Chapter 14. From illusions to reality
- Chapter 15. Russia has a way of its own