Erotic photo art has lost much of its exquisite soul since Playboy and other girlie monthlies repackaged the human body for mass-market consumption. Like much painting, sculpture and engraving, since its beginning photography has also been at the service of eroticism. This collection presents erotic photographs from the beginning of photography until the years just before World War II. It explores the evolution of the genre and its origins in France, and its journey from public distrust to the large audience it enjoys today.
Читать книгу «Erotic Photography» очень удобно в нашей онлайн-библиотеке на сайте или в мобильном приложении IOS, Android или Windows. Надеемся, что это произведение придется вам по душе.
- History of Erotic Photography
- Photography Conquering Nudity
- The Academic Alibi
- The Ethnographical Alibi
- Habituation and Development
- The Euphoric Ecstasy of the Crazy Years
- Erotic Bookshops: Between Anonymity and Audacity
- Yva Richard versus Diana-Slip
- The Pictures of Mr. X
- List of Illustrations