HDive – this is not a name, not a last name, not a nickname. HDive – this is the guildhall, where hdivers gather and which can be found on the map in the neighbourhood of Moscow. Outwardly this building is the most ordinary and every hundred years it is demolished and rebuilt in order not to draw attention. Hdivers do not need popularity; in fact the bulk of HDive is not even above ground.
Hdivers are not magicians, although their abilities far exceed any human understanding. If something significant or inexplicable happens somewhere in the world, it means the matter is not managed without hdivers. It is impossible for an outsider to enter the grounds of HDive. Anyone who has betrayed the Charter of HDive just once also can never return.
Hdivers are not by birth. No supernatural talent or affinity with magicians is necessary. The golden bees choose hdivers and the only beehive is in HDive. No one, not even the hdivers themselves, knows whom a bee will choose next and, most importantly, why.
- Chapter 1. Work – the Best Pill for the Love Virus
- Chapter 2. The Wings of a Friend
- Chapter 3 “Gomorrah” Receives Guests
- Chapter 4. RINA
- Chapter 5. The Talkative Visit of the Taciturn Old Man
- Chapter 6. Warlocks
- Chapter 7. A Protégé of “Eveel”
- Chapter 8. HDive
- Chapter 9. Ears for Bugging
- Chapter 10. Don Winged Horse
- Chapter 11. Dionysus Beldo’s Paper Ship
- Chapter 12. The Fountain of the Green Labyrinth
- Chapter 13. The Theory and Practice of Nightly Strolls
- Chapter 14. A Butterfly on the Umbrella
- Chapter 15. The Green Bear in a Polka Dot Beret
- Chapter 16. I Love You, Wind!
- Chapter 17. The Attack Marker