The study is based on a methodology proposed by European Association for Education Law and Policy for their research conducted in 2009 and devoted to commercialization, competition and corruption in European education. In the monograph, the attempt is made to apply their methods to analyze the commercialization, competition and corruption in Russian educational system that existed before the adoption of new educational legislation which came into force in 2013.
Читать книгу «Education in Russia in the First Decade of the 21st Century» очень удобно в нашей онлайн-библиотеке на сайте или в мобильном приложении IOS, Android или Windows. Надеемся, что это произведение придется вам по душе.
- Part 1. Competition law in education
- Part 2. Commercialisation in education case law on fair trading
- Part 3. Liberalization of the education market
- Part 4. Liberalization versus standardization as a means of controlling higher education
- Part 5. Corruption in education
- I. What is the definition(s) of corruption
- II. Where does corruption occur in education?
- III. What can be done to hold those responsible accountable?