The author shares personal thoughts on different aspects of first line manager (FLM) role within the organization. This book offers honest and open overview of personal FLM experience. It’s based on real stories and situations and shares some advices for those who is in this job and/or interested in being a first line manager. It is a practical handbook made to encourage people managers to apply creative approach in managing their teams.
Читать книгу «The notes of first line manager» очень удобно в нашей онлайн-библиотеке на сайте или в мобильном приложении IOS, Android или Windows. Надеемся, что это произведение придется вам по душе.
- 1. Introduction
- 2. Why people is so critical asset
- 3. First day with a new team
- 4. First weeks with a new team
- 4.1 Understanding of your team
- 4.2 How do you behave in the office?
- 4.3 Action plan after round of discussions
- 4.4 Balance between team’s expectations and your manager’s expectations
- 5. From planning to results
- 5.1 Internal work
- 5.2 External work
- 6. Strategy for my team and Why should I even think about strategy development?
- 7. Conclusion