About the book. This book by the Russian entrepreneur is about setting up your own business and what is the best way to start if you have made up your mind. Multiple tips of the author are illustrated by 25 years of experience and urge the reader to perform gap analysis if you are in the business and contain recommendations on avoiding typical mistakes or misconceptions found in American books, and dispel the myths that armchair business wizards create.
Читать книгу «The Art of Winning. The Startup Guide» очень удобно в нашей онлайн-библиотеке на сайте или в мобильном приложении IOS, Android или Windows. Надеемся, что это произведение придется вам по душе.
- Start-up money is not the most important thing in business
- One of a hundred
- From a leader to an entrepreneur
- Being a “composer”
- Are you an entrepreneur or a manager?
- How to manage the first profits
- Gold weight
- The two faces of credit services
- A business partner: help or burden?
- Hired workers: make or buy
- Forming a team
- Down with the revolutionaries
- When people are leaving you
- Branding – a huge deceit or solid security?
- Business jackals
- On family and friends in business
- About the author
- Other books of the author