Education, healthcare and pension system are the key sources of modern economic growth. They stand in need of a profound transformation if they are to meet post-industrial challenges. The new principles of transformation of these sectors include individualization of services, their privatization (an increased role for private spending), life-long demand for these services, globalization (international competition) and the development of radically new technologies.
- The search for national priorities
- The human capital sectors in the present day
- Problems of professional education
- Health care in the present day
- The future of the pension system