Tanya Grotter has no luck. When Sardanapal, Medusa Gorgonova, and other instructors rebuild anew the destroyed school of magic Tibidox, they send the students home. Here Tanya is also forced to return to Moscow to the Durnev family. On top of that, as an obligation, she has to take with her a full trunk of troublesome ghosts. Well, not too bad! During training in Tibidox Tanya had time to master something, so that Uncle Herman and Aunt Ninel will have to be unhappy. And here finally the time comes to return to Tibidox. It has been rebuilt anew and is even better than before, but the Vanishing Floor… Something incredible has happened to it. Nobody who dared to venture there had returned. Or nevertheless some did?
- Chapter 1. The Trunk with Ghosts
- Chapter 2. The Cupid in the Cupboard
- Chapter 3. The Tracks on the Ceiling
- Chapter 4. Thirty-Four Firemen
- Chapter 5. The King of Ghosts
- Chapter 6. A Passenger for the Double Bass
- Chapter 7. The Magic Tablecloth and the Chicken Spell
- Chapter 8. The Most Furious Dragon
- Chapter 9. The Riddle of the Copper Spike
- Chapter 10. Wiza Cockwiza and Hugo the Sly
- Chapter 11. Thunderium Grandium and “Young Stinktoppy”
- Chapter 12. About Buka, Byaka and… Babai
- Chapter 13. Raincoat, Spike, and Dagger
- Chapter 14. What Are the Fishes Keeping Silent About?
- Chapter 15. The Vanishing Floor
- Серия «Tanya Grotter» #2
- Героическое фэнтези, Детская фантастика, Книги для подростков, Книги на английском, Книги про волшебников, Юмористическое фэнтези
- Переводчик: Jane Buckingham
- Правообладатель: Емец Д. А.
- Дата написания: 2002
- Дата поступления: 15 апреля 2016
(501,4 тыс. знаков)
● ● ● ● ● ●